The game’s graphic was Awesome. The story is about a small army called Lunalie to find her mentor, and embark on a dangerous journey. Lunalie has 12 cards on his hand and can summon a hero to fight for her through a card. These heroes are diverse and diverse in abilities, including the magician, knight, etc., the player can be based on the current war situation to choose a call to fight.
4.1 and up
Tiny Guardians is a strategy TD-game without Towers from the makers of King’s League: Odyssey
These tiny heroes are ready to take you on an epic adventure!
As Lunalie journeys through Prism to find her Sorceress, she summons unique guardians to protect her.
Along your journey, be aware of wild animals, eerie creatures and mysterious circus people.
Expand your deck of cards by unlocking each enemy and class. Different updates and unit classes offer different strategies that allow you to have a unique experience each time.
* TD without towers, an original take on this strategy genre.
There are 12 guardian classes available, each with four levels of upgradability.
* There are over 40 different enemy types that have their own strategies for defeat.
* Special events and boss fights on certain levels.
* Each level features a Story Mode and a Challenge Mode with three difficulty levels.
* Google Play Services integrates Achievements to save all your achievements.
* Beautifully illustrated cards that summon guardians. All of them are available for purchase!
* You can use all of the strategies mentioned above!
Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs are cosmetic in nature.
To finish the game, you don’t need to buy anything else.
Awards & Accolades:
* Taipei Game Show 2016 Indie Game Awards – Most Popular Game
* Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards – Best Game In Show Audience Choice
* Grand Prize at the 2014 Astro Go Innovate Showcase
* Fixed various bugs.
* Increased overall game performance