Survivalcraft is a simulation survival test RPG game, the game is to use MINECRAFT sand table construction mode and developed in the game player plays a villain living on a desert island, in order to survive must be from scratch to find Food, building shelter, making weapons, etc. Are these challenges related to survival done? Xiaobian take you to the game to find out.
4.1 and up
You find yourself stranded on the coasts of an endless blocky world. You can explore, mine resources, create tools and weapons, traps and grow plants. You can make clothes and hunt for food and other resources. To survive the cold nights, build a shelter and share your worlds online. To protect your animals from predators, you can ride horses, donkeys, or camels. Explosives can be used to blast your way through rock. You can build complex electric devices. There are endless possibilities in this long-running series of sandbox survival games and construction games.
This is Survivalcraft’s thirty-third release. It adds a new armor tier and weapons tier, copper! It is now possible to paint stairs, slabs and fences and put electric gates on the ceiling or floor. Wander through dense forests of tall spruces, fallen logs and pines. You can explore larger caves but be aware of underground magma chambers (15x greater than 1.28). You can find new sounds generators, such as hi-fi drums. You can see the complete list of 70 changes at our website.
Survivalcraft brings the same features found in the PC version, but on a mobile device, such as infinite worlds and caves, logic elements (electricity), weather conditions, boats, ridable creatures, explosions, clothing, armor, and more, to your mobile device. While doing so, it maintains its realistic survival-themed style.
A brief update on the history of the past few months:
– 1.0 (initial Release, 16 Nov 2011).
– 1.1 (screenshots of torches, lamps and tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia).
– 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, Christmas tree)
– 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
– 1.4 (new World Format, Clay, Bricks)
– 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
– 1.6 (emergency fix release)
– 1.7 (trapdoors and water animations; snowballs, traps. wildboars. game modes).
– 1.8 (buckets and water physics, magma world properties, view angles, water physics)
– 1.9 (Dropboxes, fences and upside-down steps, as well as slabs).
-1.10 (optimizations and bulls, signs. sulfur. saltpeter. Adventure mode).
– 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
-1.12 (wolves and cows, milk, diamonds. Flat terrain, improvements to controls)
1.13 (creature-spawners, eggs and saplings, compass and thermometer, grass spreading).
1.14 (emergency Bugfix Release, Hygrometer, Sharper Text)
– 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
– 1.16 (smoother framesrate, polar bears paint, falling blocks and environment modes).
-3.17 (3rd person, 3d tools and creature shadows, physics optimizations).
– 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
– 1.19 (electricity and new UI, new recipes, new help, germanium, plus lots more)
– 1.20 (community content and better caves, creative choices, SD card)
– 1.21 (fishing, horseriding and electricity improvements), camels, leather, and many other things
-1.22 (survival and farming, boats, islands more painting, pathfinding rhinos and other animals)
– 1.23 (content rating. Larger visibility range, analog electricals, Halloween specials, donkeys and bass).
-1.24 (bows & arrows; shooting target, reindeer and tigers; iron fences, iron fences; ivy, feathers. string).
-1.25 (custom skins and new explosions engine, bombs or crossbows, firearrows, new interface, stone fences, and bombs).
– 1.26 (clothes and armor, temperature effects, clothing, belugas. cassowaries. pumpkin. And cotton farming).
-1.27 (mooses, campfires and larger inventories, lightning button, more clothing, AI improvements, new engine).
– 1.28 (firearms and dispensers, fireworks digging cracks, left-handed control)
-1.29 (more paintable objects, copper armor, weapons, taller spruces and horizontal logs, larger caves)
– Support for Android Pie added
– Support for 64bit processors added
– Removing unnecessary permissions
– The minimum Android version is now 4.1 Jelly Bean (previously, 2.3 Gingerbread).
– Other minor changes
– External content has been moved to a different folder. When you choose the external content source, the exact location will be displayed.