MobileSheets is the ultimate sheet music viewer for Android tablets. It frees you from having to lug around books and binders, and gives you the ability to access any score in your library in seconds. It also comes with a number of powerful features for musicians including:
May 11, 2022
4.0.3 and up
MobileSheets, the ultimate sheet music viewer on Android tablets, is available. MobileSheets eliminates the need to carry around books and bindings and makes it easy to find any score from your library within seconds. You will also find many powerful features that are useful for musicians like: – Multiple modes, including vertical scrolling, page flips, and two pages side by side.
– Page turns hands-free using any Bluetooth or USB device (including four-pedal models) or the automatic scrolling feature
– Annotations to mark up music. This includes support for basic shapes, freeform drawing and text.
– An audio player that allows you to play audio tracks and your scores. The audio player supports multiple sizes and a-b looping.
– You can create your own page order, which makes it simple to remove pages, repeat pages, or modify the sequence of pages without having to alter the original document.
– A metronome that can display multiple modes and have sound effects
Bookmarks allow for quick and easy access in scores to specific sections
– Use link points to quickly jump between pages and handle repeats
– Smart buttons can be placed on scores to trigger configurable actions.
Support for many file types including images, PDFs and text files.
Support for the import of CSV index files in order to split large PDF songbooks
– Support for communication with MIDI devices via USB to load music or trigger actions.
– Ability to transpose chords from text or chord profiles.
– Automatic and manual cropping to remove unnecessary margins
– Support for setlists, collections and the ability to group songs for playback.
– Powerful library management tools with an extensive list of supported metadata fields that give you full control over your library’s data
Free companion app for the PC, which makes it easy to create and edit music
MobileSheets is a file manager that stores your sheet music files, such as images, PDFs, and text/chord profiles. It also links to them directly on the device. It allows you to quickly and easily access all those files. MobileSheets can use files and folders already stored on your device. This allows you to organize those files as you wish without having to copy or move them.
MobileSheets is a great way to keep track of all your scores.
This application was optimized for tablets larger than 7 inches. This application doesn’t include sheet music. You will need to provide your own. This application cannot playback images, PDFs, or text/chord profile files. This application can only display these files and playback audio files.
If Google Play is incorrectly stating that your device has been incompatible, please follow these steps:
1: Reboot your tablet
2: Go to your tablet Settings->Applications->Google Play and tap Clear Data. You can do the same with Google Play Services.
3: Load Google Play, and then install MobileSheets
4. If the installation fails, restart your tablet and try again
This will resolve the issue for most users. This may take several reboots.
– Fixed an issue where pedal events would not trigger properly if page up/page downstairs was used
Fixed an issue that caused zooming to be difficult in the annotation editor when using half-page display mode