Welcome to Hay Day. Build a farm, fish, raise animals, and explore the Valley. Farm, decorate, and customize your own slice of country paradise.
Hay Day is your home. You can build a farm, fish or raise animals and then explore the Valley. Your country paradise can be decorated and cultivated.
Farming has never been more enjoyable or easier! Crops such as wheat and corn can be grown even if it doesn’t rain. To multiply your crops, harvest and replant the seeds. Then make products to sell. As you grow and expand your farm, welcome animals such as chickens, pigs and cows! You can feed your animals eggs, bacon, milk, and other products to help you trade with neighbors or fulfill delivery truck orders for coins.
Expand your farm from a small farm to a large business. To increase your sales, farm production buildings such as a Bakery, BBQ Grill, or Sugar Mill can be used to expand your business. You can build a sewing machine and loom to make cute clothes or a cake oven to bake delicious cakes. Your dream farm will offer endless possibilities!
You can personalize your farm with a variety of accessories. You can customize your farm, barn, truck or roadside shop to make it more attractive. You can decorate your farm with things like a birthday cake, a panda statue and instruments such as harps and tubas. To make your farm stand out, decorate with unique items such as flowers that attract butterflies. Your farm should reflect your personality and inspire your friends.
You can trade and sell items using a truck or steamboat in this farming simulator. You can trade crops, new goods, or resources for in-game characters. To gain coins and experience, you can swap goods. You can unlock your Roadside Shop to sell more crops and goods.
Play with your friends and expand your farming knowledge. Play with up to 30 people in a neighborhood or your own. You can exchange tips and help one another create amazing farms!
Hay Day Features
You can build a farm:
Farming is simple. Get plots, plant crops, harvest, and you’re done!
You can customize your family farm to make it your own slice of paradise
Invest in production buildings such as a bakery, feed mill or sugar mill to enhance your farm.
Crops to Harvest & Grow:
– Crops such as wheat and corn will not die
– Harvest and replant seeds to increase their number, or to grow crops such as wheat for bread making.
Quirky animals are available for your farm!
You can add chickens, horses, cows and many other animals to your farm.
You can add pets like bunnies, kittens, or puppies to your family farm.
Places to See:
– Fishing Lake: Fix your dock and cast your lure for fishing the waters
– Town: Go to town to fulfill the orders of town visitors and repair the train station
– Valley: Play with your friends at different events and seasons
Play with your friends and neighbors:
Start your neighborhood and be open to visitors!
– Trade crops and other goods with your neighbours in-game
Trade tips with your friends.
You can compete with your neighbors in weekly derby events and earn rewards
– Trade crops, fresh products, and resources via the delivery truck, or by steamboat
– You can sell items through your Roadside shop
– A farming simulator meets trading game
Get your farm built!
Neighbor, are you having trouble? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in-game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Hay Day can only be downloaded and played for people who are 13 years old or older under our Terms of Services and Privacy Policies.
Please Note! Hay Day can be downloaded and installed for free. Some game items can be bought for real money. You can disable this feature by setting up password protection in your Google Play Store app settings. You will also need a network connection.
FARM-tastic updates are available!
Chickpeas are a new crop
* A new fudge shop
* New arctic cubs and cheetah cubs to the Sanctuary
* A new peacock and toucan for your farm
* Brand new products such as mint fudge and hummus, falafel and many more!
* New Derby, Spin the Wheel, and Postman decorations
* Keep checking back for our birthday celebration
* Plus, many more!