Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on Android is another port of the legendary franchise on mobile platforms. This part in the series is somewhat revolutionary. The main character-Carl Johnson, who came to his hometown of Los Santos, where he was not more than 10 years. Missing his native land, Carl remembers the past, filled with criminal showdowns and other illegal things.
Apr 13, 2019
7.0 and up
Carl Johnson fled Los Santos San Andreas five years ago from the daily pressures of living in a city that was ravaging itself with drug and gang violence. Filmstars and millionaires try to avoid dealers and gangbangers.
It’s now the early 90s. Carl has to return home. His mother was murdered and his family is in disarray.
A couple of corrupt cops arrest CJ for homicide upon his return to the neighbourhood. CJ is taken on a journey across San Andreas by corrupt cops in order to save his family members and take over the streets.
Rockstar Games’ biggest mobile release yet is here with a huge open-world that covers the state of San Andreas as well as its three main cities, Los Santos San Fierro and Las Venturas. It boasts enhanced visual fidelity, over 70 hours of gameplay, and more than 70 hours.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas features
* High-resolution, remastered graphics created specifically for mobile. This includes lighting enhancements and improved character models.
* Cloud Save support for Rockstar Social Club members to play across all of your mobile devices
* Dual analog stick controls to control movement and camera.
* You can choose from three different control options and customize controls that will display buttons only when they are needed.
* Compatible with select Bluetooth and USB gamepads, as well as the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers
* Available in combination with Immersion tactile effects.
Adjustable graphic settings allow you to customize your visual experience.
Languages supported: English, French and Italian.
For optimal performance, we recommend that you re-boot your device after closing any other apps or downloading Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Please note: If you are currently playing the game, it is better to load it from a manual save instead of clicking “Resume.” After updating, this only needs to happen once. After that, “Resume”, will work normally.
Improvements and fixes to general bugs.