Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo’s 2002 B-Game classic ‘Sexy Hiking’. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that’s all there is. With practice, you’ll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
5.0 and up
A game I createdFor a specific type of person
To cause them pain.
Getting over It with Bennett Foddy, is a hard-core climbing game that pays homage to Jazzuo’s 2002 B-Game classic “Sexy Hiking”. The mouse and the hammer are controlled by the mouse. That’s it. You’ll soon be able jump, swing, climb, and fly with practice. Master hikers who reach summits of mountains will find great mysteries and a wonderful reward.
Jazzuo said it best: “The hiking experience is very similar to how you would do in real life. Keep that in mind and you’ll do well.”
* Use a hammer, a pot and nothing else to climb up a mountain.
* I will make some philosophical observations about the problem.
* It can take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours of intense gameplay depending on your preference. My playtesters took 5 hours to complete the task, although the average was closer.
* You will lose all of your progress over and over.
* Experience new levels of frustration that you didn’t realize you could.