DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro – a useful project for many cases and situations when it is preferable to turn a mobile device into a portable IP camera connected to the network using WIFI or USB. The simplest way to configure and specify properties provides results even for users who do not know anything about it and have no experience. You can use the program to control all the internal features of the built-in camera-focus, frame rate, flash, and so on. This also opens up various facets of application to the owners in real time or in automatic mode.
5.0 and up
DroidCamX transforms your Android device into an internetcam.
– Chat with “DroidCam Webcam”, including sound and picture, on your computer.
-Connect over Wifi/USB*
– Supports HD Mode 720p/1080p video.
– Select “Smooth FPS” option to get stable video.
– You can use other apps (noncameras) with DroidCamX as a background.
– The screen is kept off to conserve battery.
– Access to IP Webcam MJPEG (access camera from a browser or another device)
– Camera controls include autofocus, zoom and flashlight.
-Capture still images frames on your phone or computer, while the app is running.
– Windows Client Pro Controls: Flip, Brightness and Contrast.
This app requires a PC client to connect your phone and the computer. Windows and Linux clients can be downloaded and installed. Visit www.dev47apps.com to learn more about usage.
* Additional setup may be required for USB connections
NOTE: If the Play Store does not download or verify the application, please check your Play Store account order status and try again. Use the web version at https://play.google.com/store on your computer to avoid caching and account sync issues.