Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole.
6.0 and up
Donut County is an arithmetic-based physics puzzle game in which you take on the role of a growing hole in the ground. You can meet cute characters and steal their trash to throw it in a hole.
TRASH IS TREASURE
Remotely controlled trash-stealing holes have been used by raccoons to take over Donut County. You will play as BK, the hole-driving raccoon that swallows his friends’ homes and earns idiotic prizes.
BK is confronted by Mira, his best friend, and residents of Donut County when he falls into one his holes. They are all trapped 999 feet below the ground and demand answers.
THE HOLE KEEPS GROOKING
* EXPLORE each character’s home and its unique environment.
* MOVE the hole until it swallows their stuff. It will grow larger each time.
* Combine objects to create crazy effects: make soup, raise bunnies, launch fireworks and more.
* CATAPULT objects back out of the hole. It can be used to solve puzzles…or to destroy stuff.
* DIVORCE everything. The hole will not stop until the entire county is gone.
Doughnut County was created by Ben Esposito (the designer of What Remains of Edith Finch, and The Unfinished Swan). Six years of solo development, hundreds of doughnuts (for research) and one fatal encounter with a raccoon led to Doughnut County.
We are grateful for your support of Donut County.
This version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.