This is an emulator that runs all Doom game versions perfectly, you need to download the game Doom.wad folder by yourself, and then run it through the emulator.
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
SIXTEEN of the most important ‘Doom engine source ports’ brought to Android.
* GZDoom (v1.9.1 and v3.25, v3.82 and v4.x).
* Zandronum (v3.0 & v3.1 Alpha)
* Chocolate Doom
* Dhewm3 (Doom 3) (NEW)
Touch screen control and full support for gamepads.
* Touch screen controls that can be customized.
* Keyboard built-in to access console commands and cheats
* A custom UI allows you to select wads or mods easily
* 18 custom buttons to GZDoom mods
* Full navigable UI via a Gampad
* There are many rendering options available
* Save/load touch screen layouts
* You can play thousands of mods and levels created by the community!
* Quality music downloads: Fluidsynth and midi samples
* Support for Doom and Strife wads
* Multiplayer launcher to GZDoom or Chocolate Doom
* Keyboard and mouse support for Android 8 and higher ONLY
* Gyro aim assist (Gyroscope needed)
You can start playing right away with the free Doom data.
To download music libraries or FreeDoom data, you will need about 60MB extra storage
Copy your own “wad” files (Doom. wad, Hexen. wad etc.) wad etc.) to your device to play compatible games with the ‘Doom engine.
Notable: To play complicated and difficult mods like Brutal Doom, you will need a high-end device.
Doom 3 Notes
Dhewm3 was optimized for mobile. However, it will not run well on low-power or old devices. This will not work on old or low-power devices.
* NEW Multi-threaded Rendering
* Play the base, RoE expansion, and ‘Classic Doom 3’ mod.
* Aim assist (in base game)
* Mod selection
* Gamepad and touch screen controls
* Custom game resolution configuration
* * You will need to download the PK4 file ‘Doom 3’ (NOT BFG Edition).
Please email us if you have any problems with the app. We will be happy to help you.
Open Touch Gaming owns the icons and touch screen graphics.
Screenshots taken from FreeDoom.
This GPL source port does not contain any ‘Doom’ copyrighted data.
* Remember the last engine version you selected
* Touch Settings now have a new ‘Mouse Look’ option to disable vertical look
* Updated Doom Retro to Version 4.4.10
* Updated FMOD to latest version
* Updating to the most recent compiler
* GZDoom 4.7: Ambient Occlusion
* Fix 16:9 aspect ratio on Zandronum
* GLES 3.0 fixes the blend mode for GZDoom developers
* Add IWAD load search path to Secondary storage
* Make sure you allow enough space in the Secondary storage path
* Fix Chocolate Doom MP message key
* Fix server browser in Zandronum