The Battle of Polytopia is a turn based civilization strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based strategy competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline why the game is also suitable for traveling.
4.4 and up
The Battle of Polytopia, a turn-based strategy game for civilization, is about controlling the map and fighting enemy tribes. It also focuses on discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. In a turn-based strategy contest with other tribes, you play the role of the ruler of a tribal tribe and try to build a civilization. You can also play offline and it is suitable for traveling.
This game is a well-known strategy game for mobile that has been downloaded millions of times. It offers a user-friendly interface and deep strategic gameplay.
* A free turn-based strategy game for civilization.
* Single and multiplayer strategies.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players around the globe)
Mirror matches. (Meet with tribe members)
* Multiplayer Real time view
* 4x (eXplore. eXpand. eXploit.
* Exploration, strategy and building.
* There are three game modes: Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Diplomacy – Make Peace treaties & Build Embassies
* Stealth Attacks: Invisible Cloaks, Daggers
* A wide range of tribes offer unique culture, nature, and gaming experiences.
* Each game is unique thanks to the auto-generated maps.
* You can play offline
* Player avatars
* Gameplay in landscape and portrait modes.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Top scores on the leaderboard for the most successful civilization builders.
* Adorable low-poly graphics
– Fixed softlock bug that involved peace treaties between dead players
– Update confirm alarms when “Info On Build” is enabled. This will remove unnecessary confirm alerts while capturing cities or inspecting ruins.
– Zoom camera to penetrate the city
– 5 Minute Games Restored
– Click the “Skip Replay” button. It will be back, but it needs to be fixed first
– Small bug fixes