Atlantic Fleet is a large-scale naval strategy with turn-based battles, the first part of which has gained immense popularity, primarily due to its realism. The realism of the game is so high that the genre of the series can be described as a simulator of sea battles of the Second World War.
4.0 and up
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based strategic and tactical simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II. You will be able to command surface ships, submarines, carrier and ground-based aircraft in a fierce struggle for control over the shipping lanes.
*** RECOMMENDED RAM 512MB
-No in-apps/advertising No Pay-to-Progress. Only one price = Full Game
– Amazing full 3D graphics and environments including underwater
– A unique combination of deep strategic planning and quick tactical decisions
– You can play as the Royal Navy, her allies, or Kriegsmarine (German Navy).
– Maximum 10 versus 10 combat ships
– 3 Game Modes
1) A single battle editor with 30 historical missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions for each faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign, 1939-1945
– Each campaign and each faction have their own saved games
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships using realistic buoyancy physics and not hit-point bars
– Target specific subsystems of ships to cripple or sink the enemy
– Ships, subsystems, and visual damage that can be destructible
-60 historic ship classes, including over 630 ships and more than 350 submarines
– 13 playable planes
– Submarine warfare and wolf packs, as well as convoys
– Carrier operations, land-based air strikes and carrier operations
-Killerfishgames.com has many more.
To fix the hang on some devices’ loading screens, I removed the obb file.