Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Varies with device
Are you a mobile worker who needs to access documents anywhere? The Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application is the most popular PDF viewer in the world, with over 635 million downloads. This free, online PDF reader and file manager lets you store and access your files from anywhere. View, share, edit, annotate and add eSignatures to PDF documents.
Acrobat Reader Premium can be used to edit text and images and to convert to and from PDF. It also includes advanced features that allow you to create PDFs and combine PDF documents.
PDFs VIEWABLE AND PRINTED
* View and open PDFs using the Adobe PDF viewer app.
* Select Single Page or Continuous Scroll Mode.
* Dark mode helps to save battery.
* Print documents right from your device.
READ PDFS EASIER
Liquid Mode offers the best PDF reading experience.
* Your PDF document can be reflown to fit your screen.
* The Liquid Mode outline can be used for quick navigation.
* Use the search function to quickly find text in PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs and Collaborate
* Files to share for commenting and viewing.
* Combine comments from multiple individuals in one online file.
* Speed document reviews by responding each other’s comments.
* You will receive activity notifications about files that you have shared.
* Add PDF comments and notes, including sticky notes or highlights.
* Add text and drawings to PDF documents
* To collect all comments, share a file.
* Sign up to modify text and images in your PDF.
* Add a paragraph or correct a typo with the paid PDF editor.
* Edit, delete, rotate, and add images to your upgraded Acrobat PDF App.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
* Fill in PDF forms quickly and easily with the form filler.
* You can use your stylus or finger to e-sign documents
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR FILES
Register to create a free account and store and access files across all devices.
You can access all of your files by linking to online storage accounts like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
* Use Star files to quickly access your most important documents or favourites.
CONNECT TO THE GOOGLE DRIVE
* Connect to your Google Drive account for easy access to PDFs and other files
* Acrobat Reader allows you to view, share, and even star Google Drive files.
* With a subscription, you can create, edit, combine and compress Google Drive files.
SCANNED DOCUMENTS – WORK
* Get access to scanned PDFs that you have captured with the Adobe Scan app.
* To fill, sign, comment and share your scans, open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Get even more PDF power when you subscribe. Subscribers can be used on both mobile and the web.
* You can edit text and images in your PDF document (mobile only).
* Convert files to a single PDF file, and organize pages.
* Make PDF files of images or documents.
* Export PDFs to Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint.
* Reduce file size by compressing PDF files
* Add passwords to protect PDF documents
Customers who are enabled for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), can use the Acrobat Reader mobile application.
Terms and Conditions
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights.
Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF editor and creator app puts your office in your hand. Adobe PDF Reader is free and allows you to view, annotate fillable PDF files, sign them, and then share them. Convert JPG files into PDF format. Create and sign fillable PDF forms. Add your eSignature to shared documents. It’s now easier than ever to work with PDF documents.
Stability was improved by higher performance
Do you have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport.