Nowadays, 7 billion people live on our world.
More than 100 billion expired and lived on it previously.
Imagine if only a few of these came … for us?
|DEVELOPER||Home Net Games|
|Required Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated||6 November 2020|
A modern hybrid of the traditional RTS and contemporary Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, set them on slots and allow them to shoot incoming waves of zombies by themselves.
Manually transfer soldiers involving slots, update soldiers and slots, order supplies,
Throw grenades and molotovs, arrange airstrikes, and function massive bulldozers.
The ideal mixture of strategy, strategies, and micromanagement.
Earn money on assignments and invest them involving assignments to purchase permanent technology, updates, weapons, etc..
- 46 assignments.
- 4 difficulty modes everyday, nightmare, 3 guy obstacle, TV challenge
- 22 kinds of recruits.
- 150 permanent updates between every assignment.
- 8 fundamental enemy kinds, from shambling monsters to crawling horrors to quickly predators.
- two kinds of giant mutant zombie directors for additional action.
- Zombie birds
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s to mortal shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- High explosives to flip zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to prevent zombies using a blazing inferno
- Heavy vehicles to conquer each zombie in their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers
- Provide deliveries.
- Real-time soldier updates, recruiting, and trading.
- Infinite style for hardcore gamers who crave unlimited excitement.
- Particular challenge modes.
- High replayability permits you to finish each assignment and return to it please to make more income and increase your score.
- Full 3D environment, highways, cities, and deserts.
- Frequent free upgrades with more assignments and updates.