A story-driven experience about two doctors traversing backwards through a dying man’s memories to artificially fulfill his last wish.
June 10, 2020
4.1 and up
This story is about two doctors who travel backwards through the memories of a dying man to artificially fulfill his last wish.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Dr Rosalene and Doctor Watts are unique in that they give people another chance at life, right from the beginning… but only in the heads of their patients.
The severity of the operation means that the new life is the last thing patients will remember before they take their last breath. The process is done only to patients who are dying to fulfill the wishes they have for their lives.
This story is about their quest to fulfill a man’s old dream, Johnny. Each step back in history reveals a new piece of Johnny’s story. The two doctors attempt to piece together the events that have spanned a lifetime and discover why the older, frail man wanted to die.
Johnny’s last wish was to see the moon.
CanadianP.C.roducer Kan Gano and Freebird Games, Kan’s indie game company, originally created “To the Moon,” a story-driven RPG with pixels graphics six years ago. X.D. acquired the rights to publish the remastered mobile version “To the Moon”. Network IX.D
Players are treated to the story of “To the Moon” in a film-like fashion. The game is easy to complete and has no battle system. It can also be completed in just a few hours. Players around the world loved the captivating story and original soundtrack. Beyond its overwhelming positive rating, “To the Moon”, which was nominated in the 2016 Steam Awards for “I’m not Crying, There’s Something In My Eye”, also received numerous awards from Gamespot and Metacritic.
* A unique & non-combat story-driven experience
* Music Box function added, which allows backstage music play and in-game music download (will be enabled automatically once you clear the stage).
* Added the “DIY QR Code” function to allow one-key sharing player data across devices.
* A unique mix of classic RPG aesthetics and adventure game elements
* A renowned original soundtrack that is closely tied to the story
* A perfect espresso with no filler and zero time drains
Requirements for the system
Android System: 4.0 or higher
RAM: Minimum 1 GB RAM is necessary.
Other devices might work depending on the screen resolution and number of background applications running.
* Espanol (Latinoamerica)
* Espanol (Europa)
* lingua italiana (Italian)
* hangugeo (Korean)
* Jian Ti Zhong Youn (Simplified Chinese).
* Fan Ti Zhong Wen, Traditional Chinese
* Ri Ben Yu (Japanese)
* Turk dili (Turkish).
* UKRAYiNA (Ukrainian)