NASA real science can be used to bring life back to desolate planets. Do you think you can bring life to a dying planet? Are you able to settle the stars? This immersive simulator for idle planet-building allows you to explore space and terraform new places. It is based on real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animats whole planets with changing biospheres. All based on NASA data.
|UPDATED||23 September 2021|
|REQUIRES ANDROID||6.0 and up|
TerraGenesis is your playground! You can even cultivate alien worlds and planets in the solar system with an idle gameplay! The possibilities are endless when the world is yours! Terragenesis is a great choice for those who enjoy idle games, astronomy, and resource management. Terraforming is easy!
BUILD a PLANET
You can join one of the four interstellar Factions with different benefits, including building interstellar colonies.
You can create entire worlds by building them one at a time.
– Terraform your planet so that it supports human life. This involves managing the specific resources of each planet, such as air pressure, oxygen, and sea levels.
– Use melting ice caps to create oceans across the globe and plant life on the planet
The Stats Summary Page allows you to track your civilization’s idle progress as well as the current status of your world.
DISCOVER MOONS & PLANETS
Learn astronomy, and locate planets in our solar system including Mercury, Venus, Earth, Earth, and Mars.
– Terraform orbital satellites including The Moon, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus
– Create civilizations on imaginary planets such as Bacchus and Ragnarok or Pontus, Lethe, Lethe, and Boreas
Terraform Dwarf Planets: Ceres and Pluto, Charons, Makemake, Eris, and Sedna
Find out the secrets of Trappist-1 planets.
You can travel through time with the Historical Earths campaign. This includes Vaalbara and Rodinia as well as Cambria, Cretacea Cretacea, Dania and Chibania.
Generator of random worlds, complete with elevation and surface maps, unique starting conditions, and more
You can start with 26 different phyla and then add 64 genes to create amazing organisms that will inhabit your world.
Manage your aquatic and terrestrial life forms so they can thrive
ENCOUNTER ALIEN POPULATIONS
Explore distant planets in Outerspace with thriving alien civilizations.
You can choose between peace and conquering alien lifeforms.
– Complete dozens of missions to build your new world around your alien strategy.
DEFEND FROM ASTEROIDS
Save your civilization from an asteroid strike and help your planet flourish
– Create a planetary defense network to detect and destroy giant asteroids from space.
BUILD YOUR FLAT Earth
– The switch that turns on or off Insanity can be flipped to make existing worlds flat.
– Create a flat Earth or other flat planets using our solar system, or anywhere else in the universe.
– Hilarious random events that are unique to flat earth mode