The Battle of Polytopia, an award-winning turn-based civilization strategy strategy game, is about controlling the map and fighting enemy tribes. It’s also great for traveling.
|UPDATED||28 September 2021|
|REQUIRES ANDROID||4.4 and up|
The Battle of Polytopia is a strategy adventure that combines classic gameplay with strategy. The player will select a tribe to locate it, then build, gather resources and provide all the benefits for the residents. Gradually, a small settlement becomes a city with a developed infrastructure. You will also need to be able to use new technologies and interact with other tribes. Research artificial intelligence, unusual graphics, atmosphere, and other aspects is worthwhile.
This game is a hugely popular mobile strategy game that features a civilization-style setting. It has millions of users and is highly praised for its user interface and depth of gameplay.
* A free turn-based strategy game for civilization.
* Single and multiplayer strategies.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players around the globe)
Mirror matches. (Meet with tribe members)
* Multiplayer Real time view
* 4x (eXplore. eXpand. eXploit.
* Exploration, strategy and building.
* There are three game modes: Perfection, Domination and Creative
* A wide range of tribes, each with a unique culture, nature, and gaming experience.
* Each game is unique thanks to the auto-generated maps.
* You can play offline
* Player avatars
* Gameplay in landscape and portrait modes.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Top scores on the leaderboard for the most successful civilization builders.
* Cute low-poly graphics.