Are you tired of the same old superhero stories that are full of clichés? Imagine living as an ordinary citizen in a superhero world. Find out more by playing ‘Not Exactly a Hero: Visual Novel, Story driven Adventure Game’.
|Buff Studio (Story Games, Calm Games)|
|UPDATED||8 October 2021|
|REQUIRES ANDROID||4.4 and up|
“Not exactly a Hero” Riley, the game’s protagonist, is a substitute agent who supports a superhero’s daily activities. Riley, in essence, is an everyday citizen. Yes, just like you.
You will encounter many characters throughout the game.
Your boss, Chief who is constantly under stress due to low budget issues
Chris, the new recruit to your team, tries to stoke your ego every now and then.
A driver of the ‘Oobur’ with a gift for stimulating other people’s thoughts;
Unusual and quirky kebab truck man…
Some of them might be friends. You might be turned down by some. It is up to you and your choices.
“Every playthrough feels like a brand new game.”
There will be many decisions to be made as the plot unravels.
As you move along, each of these choices will become more important and ultimately will determine the final outcome.
The game features 3 starting points, 4 side characters routes, 9 endings, and a bonus route to complete the task.
You are the protagonist. You have the power to choose.
– A novel-like adventure game with intriguing gameplay
Marvel-esque light and humor
– The artist created these stylish illustrations for the game “Underworld Office”.
– Unique messenger-style gameplay
– Other than the player character, there are 4 main characters. There are many events and routes that result from interactions with each of these characters.
– 9 different endings + completionist bonus route
– 32 achievements and 48 collectible illustrations
Do you enjoy story-driven, choice-based, visual novels, and/or games that allow you to interact with and make connections with other characters? This game is for you!
There are many other things you should know!
This is a visual novel that tells a story and allows you to live in a superhero world as an ordinary citizen.
– Interact with characters of different personalities and meet them. Although they may appear cold and aloof on the outside, the characters are warm and kind on the inside.
– Complete the tasks assigned by your boss and solve unusual puzzles in a “time attack.”
– This is a game that you can choose to play. The storyline and the ending of this game will vary depending on your choices.
We have many more stories to tell. In the future, we will bring more visual novels and text-based adventure games that are story-driven.
If you enjoy this game, be sure to check out our other games, such as ‘7 Days’ or ‘Underworld Office. You won’t regret it!