Delta Touch [THE Doom engine source port] — a series of computer games from the genre of first-person shooter which in fact became one of the pillars of the direction. Despite the fact that Doom later got a continuation and a lot of additions, however, the first part remained a cult creation. And here is an application called Delta Touch that will allow you to touch the classics on your mobile device.
February 17, 2022
4.1 and up
SIXTEEN of the most important ‘Doom engine source ports’ brought to Android.
* GZDoom (v1.9.1 and v3.25, v3.82 and v4.x).
* Zandronum (v3.0 & v3.1 Alpha)
* Chocolate Doom
* Dhewm3 (Doom 3) (NEW)
Touch screen control and full support for gamepads.
* Touch screen controls that can be customized.
* Keyboard built-in to access console commands and cheats
* A custom UI allows you to select wads or mods easily
* 18 custom buttons to GZDoom mods
* Full navigable UI via a Gampad
* There are many rendering options available
* Save/load touch screen layouts
* You can play thousands of mods and levels created by the community!
* Quality music downloads: Fluidsynth and midi samples
* Support for Doom and Strife wads
* Multiplayer launcher to GZDoom or Chocolate Doom
* Keyboard and mouse support for Android 8 and higher ONLY
* Gyro aim assist (Gyroscope needed)
To get started immediately, you can download the FreeDoom data.
To download music libraries or FreeDoom data, you will need about 60MB extra storage
Copy your own “wad” files (doom. wad, Hexen. Wad, Hexen.
Notable: To play complicated and difficult mods like Brutal Doom, you will need a high-end device.
Doom 3 Notes
Dhewm3 was optimized for mobile. However, it will not run well on low-power or old devices. This will not work on old or low-power devices.
* NEW multithreaded rendering
* Play the base, RoE expansion, and ‘Classic Doom 3’ mod’
* Aim assist (in base game)
* Mod selection
* Gamepad and touch screen controls
* Custom game resolution configuration
* * You will need to download the PK4 file ‘Doom 3’ (NOT the BFG edition).
Please email us if you have any problems with the app. We will be happy to help you.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Just email us and we’ll issue a full refund
Open Touch Gaming owns the icons and touch screen graphics.
Screenshots taken from FreeDoom.
This is a GPL Source Port and does not contain any ‘Doom’ copyrighted data.
* Updated Doom Retro to Version 4.4.4
* Updated Zandronum to version 3.1
* Added “Quick Commands”
* Added Zandronum Connect dialogue
* GZDoom Dev now has a ‘Lite Shader’ option
* More scaling options added to the ‘Resolution Override’
* You can select the weapon wheel size for an item per WAD basis
* Correct auto-map randomly appearing at Zandronum
* Fix crash during loading Hexen Wad on Android 11+ for some engines
* Correct UI of Touch Settings