You don’t need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play almost all video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
December 20, 2019
4.2 and up
To play video files on your mobile device, you don’t have to convert them to MP4 format. nPlayer allows you to play almost any video format and codecs, without the need for file converting.
You can adjust the playback position, the next and previous subtitle positions, the font size and location of subtitles, as well as volume and brightness with your fingertip.
Officially supports DTS audio codec (DTSHD).
Pop-up play supported
– Supports Smart TV video casting
– Supports HDMI output
– Supports video files: MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP, etc.
– Supports audio files: MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, etc.
– Supports subtitle files: SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2, etc.
– Supports image files: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc.
– Supports playlist files CUE, M3U and PLS
– Supports FTP, WebDAV, SFTP and HTTP
– Supports cloud services (Amazon Cloud Drive. Box. Dropbox. Google Drive. OneDrive. Yandex. Disk)
– Supports multi-track audio
– Supports audio boost
– Supports embedded subtitles
Multi-track subtitles supported
– Supports external subheading fonts
– Supports SAMI (SMI) tag
– Supports SSA/ASS in full styling and embedded subtitles
– Support Playback UI Color Setting.
-Change in the order of support playlists
-Support Shortcut Setting