Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for mobile devices with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop …
Music Studio is a mobile music creation environment that offers features and sound quality previously available only to expensive audio hardware. It includes a piano keyboard, 123 studio quality instruments with sustain, a full-featured sequencer of 127 tracks, extensive note editing, real-time effects, and much more. Get the Lite version for free!
* What is the latency between hearing the sound and touching a key? Many Android devices have a high latency; check the FAQ in the app help.
* Why are there black bars at the right and left screen borders of some Android devices? This issue will be fixed in a future update.
* Photorealistic, dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
* Instant positioning with the slide gesture, and resizing with the pinch gesture
* 183 studio-recorded instrument (16bit 44.1kHz samples taken from real instruments).
* Free 123 instruments and 60 in-app purchases
* 6 categories: Symphonic, Classic, Band, Electronic, World, Drum Kits
* Each instrument can be configured to have a release and an attack time
* Sustain samples
* Pitch bend wheel, accelerometer control
* Audio tracks:
* Recording microphone
* Import audio files (wav, m4a).
* Waveform and audio area editing
* High-quality, low-latency, optimized, 128x-polyphony, battery-saving audio engine
* 100 drum loops
* 6 real-time effects that can be adjusted with many parameters Reverb, Delay, 3-Band-Equalizer, Filter, Amp, Limiter
* A sequencer with 127 tracks
* Beat and metronome settings (tempo, signature)
* Each track can be mute, solo, effect bus, pan, and volume adjusted.
* You can edit tracks, bars, and individual notes. Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
* MIDI export and import
* Basic MIDI input support
* Save your songs, load them and export them to AAC and wave formats
* Send your songs to us via email, Dropbox, and other Android sharing options
* Unlimited redo and undo
* In-app assistance
* Record 2 instruments simultaneously with 2 keyboard rows You can visit the forum at www.xewton.com to ask questions, give feedback, and report bugs! You can find video tutorials on the Newton YouTube channel.
Music Studio 2.1:
* Basic MIDI input support
* 5 new instruments: MC Drum Kit (Vintage Bass), Dulcimer and Music Box (Orchestra Hit).
* To prevent accidental deletion or overwriting
* File renaming
* Polyphony increased up to 128
* Bug fixes and stability enhancements Music Studio 2.1.2 includes bug fixes and adds support for more devices. To keep the updates coming, please support us by rating us 5-stars!