The world’s most popular flight tracker – #1 Travel app in over 150 countries. Turn your phone or tablet into a live plane tracker and see flights around …
The #1 Travel app in more than 150 countries. Your phone or tablet can be turned into a live plane tracker, allowing you to see the movements of flights around the world on a map. Point your phone at an aircraft to see where it is and what type it is. Flightradar24 allows you to track millions of flights and view their status.
– See aircraft fly around the globe in real-time
– Identify flights overhead & see flight information
–including a photo of the actual aeroplane
–by simply pointing your device at the sky
-3D rendering of the cockpit view of an airplane pilot.
-Tap on a plane to see flight information such as the estimated time of arrival, departure time, aircraft type, speed, altitude and high-resolution photos.
-View historical data and watch a replay of past flights
– Tap on an airport icon to see arrival and departure boards, flight status, aircraft currently on the ground, delay stats & detailed weather conditions
– Search for individual flights by using flight number, airport or airline
-Filter flights by airline, aircraft type, altitude, speed, and more
-Wear OS allows you to view a list and basic flight information for nearby aircraft. You can also view the plane’s location on the map by tapping on it Flightradar24, a free flight tracker application includes all of the above features. You can upgrade to Flightradar24 Silver or Gold for even more features. Each comes with a free trial.
-Flight tracking history for 90 days
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– Additional flight details like vertical speed and squawk
-Filters and alerts to track and find the flights that interest you
– The map overlays the current weather conditions at more than 3,000 airports
– All features in Flightradar24 Gold +
– 365 days flight history
-Detailed live weather layers for clouds and precipitation.
– See the aeronautical charts and oceanic tracks that show the routes flights take across the sky
-Air traffic control (ATC), boundaries showing which controllers are responsible to fly a particular flight
-Extended Mode S data
– Additional information about flight conditions, including altitude, speed, wind and temperature, is available when it is available The app lists the prices for upgrading to Silver and Gold. Prices will vary according to your country and currency. Subscriptions that you upgrade to will be charged to your Google account payment method. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your Google Play Account Settings allows you to manage your subscription.
How it works
ADS-B transponders transmit positional data to most aircraft. Flightradar24’s rapidly expanding network of more than 20,000 ground stations around the world receives this data which is then displayed as aircraft moving on a map within the app. Multilateration allows us to calculate the position of aircraft in a growing number of locations. Additional coverage is provided by real-time radar data in North America. The coverage area is subject to change and can be modified at any time.
This app can only be used for entertainment purposes. Activities that could endanger you or others are explicitly excluded. The developer of this app will not be responsible for any incidents that result from the use or interpretation of the data contrary to this agreement.
Flightradar24 is constantly updated to provide the best flight tracking experience. This latest update will include:
– These ten flights will be listed along with the number of other users who have tracked them
– You can select which airport or flight you wish to see by opening a multi-select hyperlink in the app
– Performance improvements and bug fixes Enjoy using Flightradar24? Leave a review and rate Flightradar24!