Download the FiLMiC Pro Evaluation to see if your device has app capabilities FiLMiC Pro V6 is the best mobile cinema video camera. Ever. FiLMiC Pro is the best mobile manual filming app, with cutting-edge capabilities.
*Download the FiLMiC Pro Evaluation to see if your device has app capabilities
FiLMiC Pro V6 is the best mobile cinema video camera. Ever. FiLMiC Pro is the best mobile manual filming app, with cutting-edge capabilities.FiLMiC Pro is used by more award-winning directors in high-profile video projects than any other app. John Legend music video “A Good Night” Steven Soderbergh: Unsane and High-Flying Bird Tangerine – Sean Baker Selena Gomez music video “Lose You to Love me” Lady Gaga’s music video “Stupid Love”
FiLMiC Pro allows filmmakers, newscasters and teachers to use the LOG gamma curve. This option is included in the Cinematographer Kit optionally in-app purchase. LOG V2/V3 offers more flexibility and tonal range than traditional cameras costing thousands of dollars. It also expands the dynamic range and sets compatible Android devices capabilities. +
v6 Banner Features*Dual-arc slider controls manual focus and exposure.
*Live analytics suite that includes Zebras, Clipping and False Color. Compatible handsets will support 10-bit data transfer
* Clear HDMI Out for monitoring and use of webcams (adapters needed).
* Ramped zoom rocker.
* Waveform monitor with trimode histogram.
* White balance adjustment matrix with customized presets.
* Content Management System to file naming
* FiLMiC Sync accounts store presets in cloud storage and share them between devices.
* Controls for Natural, Dynamic and Flat LOGv2/V3. +
* Live highlight and shadow controls. +
* Live RGB, saturation, and vibrance controls. + (+) Available as an optional in app purchase. Not available on all devices).
* There are three types of shooting modes: manual, standard and hybrid. There are many shooting styles to suit any skill level.
* Landscape and vertical orientations.
* Variable speed zoom.
* Sync audio frames rates of 24, 25, 30, or 60 fps**
* High-speed frames rates of 60,120 and 240 fps**
* FX in slow and fast motion
* Time-lapse recording.
* Tri-mode histogram, including waveform.
* Downsampling for multiple resolutions
* Presets for saving shooting
* Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
* Image stabilization**.
* FiLMiC Remote support. Remote allows you control FiLMiC Pro running on Android with a FiLMiC Remote.
** Not supported by all devices For:
* Exposure: ISO, shutter speed
* Manual focus
* Zoom 8 aspect ratios including
* Widescreen (16.9)
* Super 35 (2.39:1)
* Letterbox (2.20:1) * Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
* Square (1 to 1)
There are four encoding options that can be used to balance file size and quality:
* FiLMiC Extreme offers up to 240Mbps encryption at 4K on the latest gen devices
* FiLMiC Quality
Support for Hardware from Third Parties:
* 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lenses de-squeeze
* Lens adapters for 35mm lenses
* Horizontal flip
* Zhiyun Smooth 4.
* Movi Cinema Robot
* DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4
Audio features that are advanced
* Pro audiometer
* Manual input gain
* External microphone level control Not all features will be available on every device. To find out what your device supports, use our FiLMiC Evaluator.
* Samsung S21 Snapdragon family: Support for 10-bit recording.
* Oppo Reno 4Z (and possibly other models): Fixed black screen for selecting certain cameras.
* Several fixes.