DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos, images, or videos from your internal memory or external memory card. Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and videos, and let you restore them.
|DEVELOPER||Defiant Technologies, LLC|
April 1, 2022
4.1 and up
DiskDigger allows you to undelete or recover deleted photos from your internal memory card. Rooting is not required! DiskDigger’s powerful data retrieval features can locate your deleted photos and allow you to restore them.
Your files can be uploaded directly to Google Drive or Dropbox or sent via email. You can also save files to another folder on your phone using the app.
* The app will scan your device if it isn’t rooted. It will search your cache and thumbnails for deleted photos.
* The app will scan all of your device’s storage for photos and videos if it is rooted.
* Once the scan is completed, tap the “Clean Up” button to delete all items that you don’t need. This feature is currently experimental and only available in the Basic Scan.
* To wipe out any files that have been deleted, you can also use “Wipe Free Space” to clear the space.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android.
DiskDigger Pro is a great option to recover files other than photos and videos.
– Increase the efficiency of saving files that are not recoverable locally.
– Minor bug fixes and enhancements.